PRAD Avocats has advanced experience in the fields of corporate law, and of private equity, in particular in complex investment capital and LBO operations. PRAD Avocats has developed recognised expertise in all areas of private equity: venture capital, risk capital, and transfer capital.
Fields of expertise
Creation of Companies
- Choice of Legal Form
- Incorporation of Companies
- Optimisation of Legal Status
- Manager's Tax & Welfare Contributions
- Managing holding of more than one corporate office simultaneously
Monitoring Progress of the Company - Capital Operations
- Amendments to Articles of Association
- Monitoring of Regulated Agreements
- Increases in Capital
- Stock Option Plans
- Allocation of Free Shares
- Issue of Securities
Relations between Partners – Groups of Companies
- Shareholders’ Agreements
- Negotiation and Drafting of Shareholders' Agreements
- Management Fee Agreements
- Cash Flow Centralisation Agreements
- Tax Integration Agreements
- Restructuring of Groups
Corporate Governance and Internal Control
- Putting Procedures and Good Practice in place.
- Compliance with Legal Obligations
Venture Capital/Development Capital
- Putting in place the tax strategy for investments.
- Negotiation and drafting of investment protocols.
- Negotiation and drafting of shareholders' agreements.
- Negotiating and drafting of guarantee agreements.
- Choice and issue of compound securities.
- Putting management packages in place.
- Putting the financial strategy in place.
- Taxation and Profit-Sharing
- Funding the operation.
- Negotiating and drafting the legal acquisition documents.
- Negotiating and drafting the funding documents for the operation.